How Old is Baby Now...

Monday, 2 February 2009

Getting the passport

The British Embassy in Paris' website is here.

Well, this is no mean feat...

  • Enclose also the British mother's or father's birth certificate and the child's French birth certificate.
  • Download and print off form C2 for a baby born outside of the UK
  • Then read the umpteen notes about how to take a good photo of your baby for your biometric passport (this is where the fun begins:)
Your baby must have a neutral expression with mouth closed:
no grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows.. oh yes and no dummies.
Nobody else holding her and no toys.

OK, I can take the photos - lying her down on the
bed on a white sheet and taking the photo from above
- then I can print it on my Epsom picturemate printer.

Ah no, they say they prefer them to be professionally printed...hmm
and I can't trim my photo to the 45mm high and 35mm wide.

No wonder I've been putting this off for so long...
see you next year at this rate.

No comments: