PA010043

How Old is Baby Now...

Sunday 17 August 2008

Yet More from the CPAM

So we've got a letter from the CPAM to do with my conge maternite payments... they now want my attestation de salaire as at 25th August (my last day of work) and the last year's worth of salary slips...

The bit of paper they've sent me actually says attestation de salaire on it... is it that they want back? and it's signed by my boss already...

There are spaces on it for my signature and that of the daddy for the conge paternite... it's all as clear as mud really... just waiting for my boss to get back to me and hopefully he can explain it all...

  • Have just started to pack my bag for the hospital!

2 comments:

Helen said...

so close now, do you have any name ideas?

Wendy Johnson said...

Elodie, Eloise.....