PA010043

How Old is Baby Now...

Monday 22 September 2008

Monitoring...

So the in-laws arrived last night - I had 4 or 5 contractions between dinner time and bed time... and then woke to have contractions every 5 minutes from 2am to 3am and then a very achy belly this morning.

My appointment with the mid-wife is at 2.30pm - we arrive late as we've been buying clothes for Alicia and got delayed... then baby decides (whilst the monitor is on my stomach) to jump around loads and I have 5 contractions in half an hour's monitoring.... the mid-wife decides to send me downstairs 2 floors to talk to the gyne... then calls first. He is very busy and tells her to do an internal exam. By this time we've sent grandad home to collect Alicia from school....

Nothing has moved and baby is still high - if the pains get worse or I get more contractions I'm straight into the clinique.... any-which-way, apparantly I won't be waiting until next Monday for the c-section.... arrgggh.

No comments: